New Metropolitan Grand Master / Metropolitan Grand Superintendent
At the quarterly communication on Wednesday 10 June the MW Pro Grand Master announced that RW Bro Sir Michael Snyder, PJGW will be installed as RW Metropolitan Grand Master on Wednesday 21 October.
The installation will take place in the afternoon and will be preceded by Sir Michael’s installation of ME Metropolitan Grand Superintendent in the morning, and luncheon in the Grand Connaught Rooms.
The installations will be conducted by the Pro Grand Master / Pro First Grand Principal and he will be assisted by a number of senior Grand Officers, including the Second and Third Grand Principals from the Royal Arch and the Deputy and Assistant Grand Masters for the Craft.
All London RA Masons are entitled to attend the whole day and Craft Masons who are Master Masons or above can attend the lunch and afternoon proceedings.
Sir Michael is a former Metropolitan Senior Grand Warden (2009) and will be the third Metropolitan Grand Master.
- 11:30 am Installation of the MetGSupt
- 12:30 pm Reception in the Grand Connaught Rooms
- 1:15 pm Lunch hosted by the Metropolitan Grand Master designate in the Grand Connaught Rooms
- 3:45 pm Installation of the MetGM
- The proceedings will finish by about 5:00 pm.